Saturday, February 19, 2005

Introduction (kind of)

Well, I finally decided to do blogs. It'll be a nice little outlet for my writing when I can't think of anything truly constructive to write. Instead, I'll be able to vent and preach to the public in general. Isn't that just lovely?

Here's what I'll (try to) do every day:

1. Post my "Song of the Day," based off of either my All-Time Favorites (currenlty 72 of them), or some other song pertinent to whatever I had been thinking that day.
2. Post a "Daily Summary," telling the whole world what happened that day, how good of a day it was (on a scale of 1 to 10), and whatever else I can think of relating to that day.
3. Post a "Word of the Day." No definition (unless I feel like it), and no real set pattern. Could relate to an event during the day, or something completely off-the-wall.

Occasionally, I'll let everyone know the status on my very first book to be published, Voyage to Xanadu, a sci-fi/mystical story about some guy who has some whacked-out vision about the end of the world, and how he manages to take 100 people (including himself) to a planet far, far away. In the process, he and his compatriots build a spaceship, dodge the government, have an ...incident... on one of the planets they discover (ain't tellin!), and other things.

Just for a whacky side-note: I'm writing this post, listening to music stored on my hard drive (i.e. the Top 72 Songs I mentioned before), and "Xanadu" popped on. Book called Voyage to Xanadu...a song called "Xanadu"... isn't that vierd? (yes, I just watched Goldmember. So sue me.)

Anyway, keep posted here for more senseless ramblings. yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home