Thursday, August 04, 2005

There but for the grace of G...no, fuck that!

CNN.com - Man holding daughter shot in apparent road rage - Aug 4, 2005

Now, normally I'm a "judge not lest ye be judged" kind of guy -- or try to be, anyway. But, if you've read enough of this blog (or just know me very well), you'll realize that I'll have to say something about this.

What pisses me off the most about this isn't just that a man shot a man, or that the man was shot due to road rage. The thing that really bothers me is that this guy was shot while holding his baby daughter! I personally think every Bostonian ought to be given the opportunity to form a line and walk up to the shooter and punch him in the face. I hope the judge and jury throw the book at this asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home