Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Making the world

JediTrainer Knowledge Base:Blue Feather Chronicles - JediTrainer Mana'o

"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world." Buddha


This goes in line with my "as if" theory. Like I said (or maybe I didn't), the concept is nothing new, and finds its roots in Eastern mysticism. I would like to use the "as if" intention to see the Ultimate Vision come to its fruition. But, after the recent stressful events in my life, I wonder if I'm really up to the challenge. Perhaps I should be satisfied with "second place." I don't know anymore. Perhaps I should use the intention for more immediate needs, such as getting our new place up to standars for my family to move in to.

Note: This also links into a post I did quite some time ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home