Wednesday, December 07, 2005

PFI and PAI further explored

I recently coined a few terms regarding manifesting reality. They are the "principle of focused intent" (PFI) and the "principle of 'as-if'" (PAI). I expand on these principles here. Please note: if you click this link, you ARE passing through the looking glass. This stuff is not for the faint of heart, nor for the cynical. This is about reality and the shaping thereof, and therefore (to the cynical) is loaded with "hocus-pocus" and "mumbo-jumbo." A lot of what I wrote is stuff I've been learning for many years now, and a lot of what I wrote comes from another source. Strange how they both are quite similar in so many respects.

So go ahead and learn about PFI and PAI. If you dare.

(PS: It is a fairly long post.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home