Monday, January 23, 2006

Now this one gets a "10" on the Cool-O-Meter(tm)

African-American cop infiltrates the KKK - The Abrams Report - MSNBC.com

A black police officer infiltrates the KKK? How f**king cool is that!? This one almost made me laugh out loud:

STALLWORTH: I talked to David Duke once or twice a week over the year that this investigation took place. And David did tell me that he could tell I had a little fun. I asked him one time. I said, “Aren't you afraid of being infiltrated by the police or maybe some black person trying to get information on the group?” He said, no, he never worried about that.

And I asked him why. He said, “I can always tell when I'm talking to a black man because they pronounce words and letters a certain way.”

And he said, “I can tell that you're a pure-blooded white man, because you don't pronounce your words in that manner.” And from that point on, I started pronouncing those words in that manner just to play with him.


Hoo hoo! According to the article, his work in investigating the KKK in Colorado helped prevent a number of racist crimes (i.e. cross burning). That is SO cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home