Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Thoroughly cool

Blogger's quest ends with keys to house - Tech News & Reviews - MSNBC.com

Now, all I need is a cool gimmick like this to get someone (or a bunch of someones) to help with the building of MY house. I have the darn thing, but since my hours have been cut in half (because the people who run the place where I work can't balance a budget if their lives depended on it), I now can no longer afford to fix the place up proper.

I finally got most of the roof done, though; but I won't be able to put in the bathroom and kitchen until I can raise about $5,000 (ideally). I have the Pay Pal donate button to the right of the screen. Even a dollar would help right now. I'd like to have a place where my son can live, full time, instead of having to stay with other people.

Amazing how people's dreams slowly get smaller and smaller, until they're happy with just the littlest thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home