Friday, May 04, 2007

Workout Blog!

blog.myspace.com/xanadian

The above link may or may not work. If not, just try this link.

I'm doing a daily (almost daily) log of my never-ending quest for "That Body Girls And Approximately Two Percent Of Guys Dream Of (tm)." Most attempts have been been nothing more than short little trips down Buff Lane, but I've found a new technique I've been trying; and so far the results are good. I still have this beer gut (probably from the beer); but my shirts aren't fitting quite right anymore, so that MUST be a good sign. Right?

Right!?

But seriously. I'm making strides I've never been able to before. This new blog will chronicle my progress, sure; but mostly it's about techniques I learn along the way, and diet and safety tips. Anyone and everyone is willing to join me (if only virtually) on this journey; because good health is for a lifetime.

Well, so is bad health, but the lifetime's a bit shorter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home