Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Another health-related link

Obesity rates climbing in nearly all states - Diet & Fitness - MSNBC.com

I think I've expressed my opinion enough on this subject. But if I haven't, here it is, short and sweet: Obesity not only doesn't look good, it is (most importantly I might add) unhealthy! I'm not criticizing anyone for being obese or overweight (having been there myself), but this article should be a wake-up call to us Americans that we should be hitting the bikes/jogging trails/Tae Bo workouts more. I mean, come on! My big thing is to get out on my bike to get to work. Sure, I sweat my ass off and (initially, especially after a big night) feel like I'm going to lose my breakfast from time to time, but once I'm done and I sit in my office, I feel good. Damn good. The kind of "good" I wish I could feel all the time. I'm quickly turning into an exercise addict.

Anyway. Keep trying, America! You can do it if you really want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home