Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I WANT TO BELIEVE

The Four Winds - Bringing TRUTH to the Four Winds of Earth-Shan

It doesn't take a new-age crackpot to come up with the fact that this world is f*cked up. Just recently, a Democrat was allegedly caught taking a $100,000 "bribe." Many people think President Bush is a screw-up, and more think it each day. Iran is...well, Iran is just scary. Very few people trust the government, and new lies and hidden agendas get revealed each day.

So along comes an article like this from "people" purporting to be extrasolar beings (extraterrestrials, whatever) who wish to help us.

Wouldn't that be nice?

Odds are, that someone just sat at home and had this "revelation" and decided to write it down, stating it came from an "anonymous galactic source."

But what if...

Well, we can dream, can't we? I've stated that only three things could precipitate real and positive change in human history...but in case you haven't read it, I'll spell them out again:

1. A major catastrophe causes the collapse of all major governments.
2. A select group of people leave this planet to start a brand-new civilization, learning from the mistakes that make up our history so far.
3. Jesus Returns.

This article asks us to choose whether we want these people to show themselves. It sounds a lot like item #3...just without Jesus.

Well, at any rate, my kid wants me, so I'm ending this post here. As a parting thought, I think the title for this post is very accurate. I do want to believe that there is hope for us.

But there's days when I cannot see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home