Sunday, June 11, 2006

Burnout

It's been a while since I've had this level of burnout. I was told about a week and a half ago that the place I work for ran out of money. One of the departments went over budget, and half of my pay comes from that department. So, by the later part of June, my hours will also be cut in half.

It pisses me off that I (plus a few others, apparently) have to suffer because of one person who can't fucking run a budget. THAT person should be fired, and WE should get her pay. Because of this dumb c...can't understand normal thinking...families suffer. My boss was laid off, for fuck's sake! That's how bad it is there. And nobody saw this coming!?

I now cannot support my son. I've been trying to meet new people; now I don't have the money to do ANY traveling, let alone pay for the fucking car (I can just barely make the payments with this new arrangement). I had to essentially beg to have $100 taken off of my mortgage (thank God it's owner-financed). And, of course, I now no longer will be able to pay for the repairs to my new place. So I'm stuck HERE until (at the latest I hope) November or December.

So, needless to say, I'm feeling burned out. I go from angry to depressed on a daily basis.

I want someone to pay for this mess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home