Wednesday, February 14, 2007

John Edwards is f*cked

YouTube - O'Reilly - John Edwards hires fanatical extremist staffers

I might've voted for Edwards. But now ...well, whether I like him or not is irrelevant. I agree with O'Reilly. This debacle has sunk Edwards's (grammar??) campaign. I don't like radical ...anything. Radical Islam, Radical Christianity, Radical Liberalism, you name it. So, for one radical wing to attack the other, it becomes a major turn-off for me. And, one has to wonder:

(a) Did Edwards keep these women on because, deep down, he AGREES with them? Shudder. Or...
(b) Did Edwards keep these women on because he's a wuss?

Either way, do YOU want someone like that in the White House? If I didn't say it before, I'll say it now. It's more than just about ISSUES when you're selecting a candidate. You can have the best talking points on the planet. But if you can't back it up, what's the point? If you can't CONVEY these talking points in a convincing manner, what's the point? If you have no credibility or charisma, you can be the wisest person in the world and have the cure for cancer, and there won't be a single person who will listen to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home