Friday, March 18, 2005

Wow, what a week. (March 12-18, 2005)

This week sucked. I can't put it any more succinctly.

I don't know if I mentioned in too much detail how my home life has been lately; but I had to make a change this past Tuesday (the Ides of March, how ironic). I left home to stay at my father's (temporarily). I was tired of being treated like garbage; and I deemed it unhealthy for my mental health, as well as for Ian's well-being. So I had to leave. Unfortunately, it meant leaving Ian, also, which is what made this week suck ass in ways I can't even begin to describe. I love that little monster, and I hope and pray that his mother stops playing that computer game morning, noon and night. Ian not only needs but DESERVES all the love and attention he can get.

I haven't been totally blameless in this case, either; but at least I spent MORE time with him than his mother. I took care of both him and his mother, and yet she would still boss me around and shoot barbs at me. My doctor, his nurse, and others ALL agreed that this was unhealthy for both me and Ian.

Sigh.

There's not much more else to say. I've been rating the days (sometimes, anyway); therefore, I give Tuesday a big, fat "1". It sucked ass.

Oddly enough, though, I've felt less stressed. I haven't snapped at anything since Wednesday (I was still bitchy Tuesday night). So that must be a good sign.

All right, that's all from my end. The Song of the Week is "Whip It" by Devo. Fitting. But what a cost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home