Friday, March 04, 2005

Week of 2/26 - 3/4

Quick breakdown of the week:

2/26/05 - Nothing Happened, except the server on which I play my game decided to be down almost all day. No biggie. Today was a "6" again...

2/27/05 - Had a confrontation with a friend/roommate/ex. She decided to take an imperious tone to me when I questioned what she was asking me to do. I don't take well to that, so, shaking with anger, I took our son to see his grandmother and give myself a cooling-off period. Outside of the fact that the confrontation really pissed me off (understatement), it gave me time to reflect on what was important and I realized a few things. That, in turn, gave me a strange sense of peace and clarity. I gave the day an "8" because of that.

2/28/05 - Spoke with my doctor/counselor/whatever about the previous day's events. He told me that I need to be looking out for Number One (me), because my son would pick up on my misery, and that in turn would negatively affect him. So, that night, I was ordered once again to make dinner, and I effectively said "No." An "8".

3/1/05 to 3/2/05 - Nothing of extreme importance. "6".

3/3/05 - Swallowed my pride and went to the town to get general assistance to help pay rent. Since I had been out of work for 2 1/2 months, they gave me most of the rent money (as much as the State would allow) and next month's light bill, which I did not expect. Consequence: I have to work in the highway department's garage in town for 80 hours for the month. Personally, that's not a bad trade. "8".

3/4/05 - Nothing. "6".

I have no song for this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home