Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Is your kid gay?

The Huffington Post | Latest News

Wow. I mean ... wow. What some people will say. Wow.

Take a look at some of the comments on this article ... especially the 3rd one from the top. Point well made there, J.C.

What fucking difference does it REALLY make if a child is or is going to be gay? I have known a lot of gay men and women in my travels across America, and a lot of them are kind, funny, loving and normal people. And then I've even found bigots among gay men (some of the terms I've heard for a black person was enough to make me blanch).

My point? They're PEOPLE. Get over it.

By the way, I consider myself bisexual. I play for both teams, like the "all star" center in flag football when we all were in elementary school. Yeah, it's like George Carlin said about needing a black book... may as well be carrying around the white pages. Don't like it? Get over it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phoenixwaller said...

Hey Xanadian, I put up some links to the mental health screening in the comments of my blog. I don't know how much they will help, but at least you can google some of the info and go from there.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home