Monday, August 15, 2005

What I have learned so far about learning TM (Transendental Meditation)

Course Requirements to Learn the TM technique.

They have a course for TM (Transendental Meditation). It costs $2500.

How many regular human beings have the ability to shell out $2500? I know I don't. Hell, several yoga instructor courses are cheaper than this (except for ones like Bikram, which is around $10,000).

This is very disturbing to me. I realize that people need to be paid for certain things, and there's administrative overhead, etc. But how is the Average Joe going to be able to learn TM if it costs $2500!? And, I'm also disturbed by the fact that "inner peace" has a monetary cost. Spirituality should NOT be governed by materialism.

David Lynch wants to spread TM to the world. They're gonna have to lower the price, first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home