Monday, February 21, 2005

I took my meds today...

Okay. I promised you all another rant on issues we have with society. It was going to be about why pot is illegal here, and how much trouble laboratories are having learning what good benefits THC have, but I thought two heavy entries in a row were enough.

So... what else to talk about... hmm...

I think the time has come to get out of the house more often. However, the things I'm more interested in become much more difficult when it's 3 F outside. Restaurants, movies, bookstores and such are out of the question, since our budget is currently *very* controlled. I also don't have a snowmobile or skis, so winter sports are out of the question. Driving somewhere, such as to visit friends, is also out of the question, considering gas is currently $1.90 right now.

I'm jonesing big-time for spring. The smell you get first thing in the morning, when the temperature is just a few degrees above freezing, and the snow is melting... there'll be a bit of a fog hanging over the snow... I wish I could describe the smell. It's strangely fresh.

But it's February, it's snowing, and it's freaking cold out. So I'm currently watching Season 1 of "Family Guy." I still need to go through the various web sites to find a job, so I should do that poste haste. I'm also anxious to get the final proof of my book so I can check it and get the damn book finally published.

I think I'll end this entry now. Well, I tried to not be heavy and failed. Trust me folks... I can be much funnier than this. Look! Look at me! See? See??? Damn it, you missed it! Can't you pay attention? Well, it's your loss, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home