Friday, August 26, 2005

And now for something COMPLETELY different...

Hemorrhoids Info

Told ya I like fart jokes, so me throwing this in my blog should come as no surprise. Wait, did I tell you all I like fart jokes? I like fart jokes (well, sometimes). Anyway, had to throw this in here as a bit of a break from all the heavy stuff I usually write about. ... Well, then again, hemorrhoids are no laughing matter!! They can be a real pain in the ass.

Ba dum bum.

Man I can hear you groaning from all the way over here...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks again for the word verification suggestion; I DEFINITELY got a lot more posts than I had intended ... and all of them (save yours) were ostensibly spamvertisements. So, thanks for the head's up...

And I agree about H*R and the Brothers Chaps - they definitely keep me occupied during my downtime at work...

8:57 AM  
Blogger xanadian said...

Dammit, the blog is gone! Well, poop.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home