Thursday, April 20, 2006

Cock teases and sour grapes

I'm using an online dating service. I've had quite a few women (supposedly) express interest in me; and yet, when I respond to these women, I never hear from them again. I don't even get a "well, I thought about it, but changed my mind" email from them. This isn't true with ALL of these women (as I've met and had a good time with a few), but it IS true for about 90% of the time.

That's pretty lame.

This indicates to me that these girls (note I did NOT say "women", with all the emotional and mental maturity the word implies) have some kind of mental problem(s). They appear to get a much bigger thrill off of playing mind games with guys; or maybe they're just flakes. Either way, it's unattractive. I like a good-looking woman...but I love a goddess. And a goddess is someone with confidence and brains, and doesn't carry around an aura of drama. I'd rather have a plain-looking lady with intelligence, charm and sophistication over a supermodel with that "big, sucking sound" coming from between her ears.

So you girls can keep playing your games and getting your cheap thrills off of watching guys respond to your messages of alleged interest...and miss that one guy who could make you truly happy. This may sound like sour grapes, but I've been around the world enough to know that girls like this will end up alone and desperate at the age of 39 and 11 months, and probably end up marrying some loser out of fear of being alone. I know this because I've seen it happen too many times.

C'est la guerre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home