Tuesday, May 16, 2006

What we should do about *this* one...

WSBTV.com - News - Student Charged For Making Fun Of Teacher

I think we should go find this kid's Myspace.com page...then see if (from the web page) there's some way to contact this Muzzillo turd. Then, send message after message to Muzzillo telling him what an idiot he is.

I'm sick and tired of this oversensitive crap, and I think oversensitive people need to be rounded up and given a collective kick in the crotch. What a bunch of fucktards! You NEVER heard of this kind of shit in the 70's or 80's. Why have we Americans turned into such a collection of crybabies? If ANYONE ever took me to court because I made fun of them, I'd give them a REAL reason to put me on trial.

Fuckers.

1 Comments:

Blogger xanadian said...

I should probably state that the kid should receive SOME kind of reprimand, because that kind of behavior is bratty. MY beef is that he's being put on trial for it. This is not a case for the criminal justice system. That is just asinine.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home