Saturday, March 19, 2005

Am I mad, bad or both? (Follow-up)

Okay. I doubt many will read this blog, but if you read what I have written just below, please comment. Constructively, or not at all, however. If you agree with David Icke (GO FIND HIS BOOK, it's on PDF. If you can't, contact me and I'll e-mail it to you), say so. If you think I'm nuts, tell me why. I honestly believe I am here to start a discussion on this, even help find like-minded people that will form what will ultimately result in a "think tank" on what it means to truly exist as an extension of God. Do you want to be part of this "think tank"? Let me know. Will I *lead* it? Pshff. That, automatically, would impress restrictions on what is said and discussed...or, at least, run the chance of it. Besides, even though I feel I have achieved enlightenment, it doesn't mean that I'm an expert on living life. We all are our own leader. I think that's the point of Icke's book.

Anyway. There you go. You can post your interest as a comment, or email me at 'xanadian9@hotmail.com'. It may be wiser to post the comment, as I have my junk mail filter set very high (no, I don't need a bigger penis, thank you VERY much).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home