Friday, April 01, 2005

Slacker Extraordinaire!

Yes, okay, I promised weekly postings. I've been slacking. I'm a bad little boy. Deal.

Okay, anyway... Today I'm helping my ex get as much of her stuff out of the old apartment before the FLOOD comes. Yes, folks, we're supposed to have a flood. The apartment is RIGHT ON the river. Doh!

I've been trying to meet new people to hang out with, as I'm bored like hell sitting up in Houlton with only my dad to keep me company (when my son's there, it's a non-issue, but not this coming week). There's two people I've been conversing with. One has a very dark sense of humor. The other has a lot of similar interests. Maybe I'll be able to meet/hang out with one or the other... who knows. So far it's all been black-and-white text. I'm slacking on that, too. When it comes to correspondence, I suck...and that's an understatement. Anyone who knows me can attest to that.

There is not much else going on. Oh wait... my ex and her son are getting evicted, also. It doesn't rain but it pours. I'm still optimistic, though. I must be mental.

Okay. NOW there isn't much else going on. This week is about a '4' so far, and last week was a '8' (I had my son with me, woot!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home