Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Red Letter Day!

Earlier this week, I heard a few things. A guy who's staying with us has a court date today (May 4). I have a doctor's appointment to determine eligibility for disability today (May 4). Other things. There seemed to be a lot of things scheduled for May 4, and I had the feeling that there was more in the works.

Well, one more thing happened today (May 4). I got that job I really wanted! Man, my stress level has dropped like a brick. The job pays well, it's 8 AM to 4 PM, it's in a nice environment, it has many different technologies to play with... it's ideal. And I got the damn thing! Whew.

I can't help but wonder what else is going to happen today. Hopefully more good things...like my book being ready to publish.

Woohoo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home